Are you searching for the solution to unsightly concrete walls in your basement, foundation and wings walls, or retaining walls? Accent Curbz artisans can transform these concrete walls into beautiful plastered,textured or stone faced walls.
Check out the transformation of this walkout basement room. Accent Curbz concrete specialists bridged the cracks in the concrete walls and plastered the walls of this basement. Next, Accent Curbz artisans overlayed the floors and steps with BoldStone granite coating. What was once a cold, dark storage area has been transformed into a warm and inviting living space.
Accent Curbz Concrete Artisans offer an array of solutions for those ugly concrete basement walls, foundation walls, wing walls and retaining walls. These vertical surfaces can be transformed with stampable overlays, plasters, coatings, stone cladding, and color stains.
- Accent Curbz can color and texture those foundation and wing walls to enhance the beauty of your home.
- Boring basement walls can be finished with hard carved stone facing, creating an Old World ambiance. Door ways can become stone archways.
- Functional storm rooms can become inviting living spaces with wall cladding.
- Basement beverage areas and basement kitchens can become welcoming conversation areas with hand sculpture stone features.
- The man cave can feel like a cave with stone faced vertical surfaces. Hunters can show off their trophy mounts on sculpted rocks.
- Fireplace walls can be a breathtaking focal point of the room with hand carved stone facing.
- Stone facing is perfect for wine cellars.
- Cinder block privacy fencing and retaining walls can become a beautiful canvas for your backyard retreat with a stucco and exposed stone effect.
Do you have damaged and unsightly concrete patios, driveways or sidewalks? Ask us about our Elite Crete concrete resurfacing with microtop coatings.